The Church in Healing
Do you belong to a congregation?
How can our congregations help in the health and healing of ourselves and others?
This page relates to integrating faith and health in our churches. The information will also assist professions, communities and families. It focuses especially on the role of the local congregation in Whole Person Healing Ministry. The content includes the following:
- Reflections on the biblical basis for the Church’s Healing Ministry
- Ideas about how each member can become involved
- Suggestions about practical possibilities for congregations
- Online articles, booklets and manuals about how to start a Ministry in the local church
- Sharing of examples of best practices of congregation-based healing ministries
- Providing suggestions with regard to accessing further written and audiovisual information as well as website links.
To continue, please click on this link: The Church for Whole Person Healing